- Cooking Classes
- Food industry consulting Including developing Nutrition fact labels, Expanding healthy food items & Staff and client education
- Corporate Food Demonstrations
- Private events in rental kitchen, private residence or function room
- Recipe Development
- Freezer meal workshop (in the works)
- Wellness Programs
Suggested group classes:
- Bridal party cooking – learn to make healthy meals with your bridesmaids and groomsmen. With weddings/marriage often comes more hosting. Learn how to host your family and friends with our easy great tasting meals.
- Cooking for allergies or special diets – learn to prepare meals for your family while supporting someone with a food allergy or someone on a special diet due to a chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure or gastric disorder. We encourage the family or friends that often eat with or prepare meals for the person to join. It can be very stressful changing the way you eat and knowing your friends and family are there for you can be a big help. This class is great to do in a private home but can also be done in a rental kitchen.